Friday 20 March 2015

Almost Spring


Yes, as you can see, today I'm going to talk about the eclipse!
I wasn't really able to see it because it was raining and clouds didn't want me to watch it *sobs*

As you may already know, it was a solar eclipse. This means that the moon passed between the Earth and the Sun, so the moon covers the sun and leaves this cool images around the internet haha
And as you can see on the title too... we are almost in Spring!! At least in here. Tomorrow is the first day of spring, isn't it?

This is when everything blooms and looks even prettier, right?
I would like to see the cherry blossoms... Maybe I'll watch them next year?? I wish!

Are you ready for your Spring cleaning? I'll cheer you from here!
(I still have to. Wish me luck, please!)

Weather is getting warmer and it's raining lately. Seems like a watery season? hahaha

And you can eat delicious fruits like apricots, mango, oranges, pineapple or strawberries, for example. Or even make milkshakes. Sound refreshing!!

Let's get ready for fun days! 
See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment