Sunday 12 April 2015

Expired brain?

I've been hours and hours on different days sitting in front of my computer with a new post to write opened, my hands on the keyboard and mysef hoping the post would be written by itself.
Why did this happen?
Making good content is without a doubt a very hard thing to do.
Yes, some people can make it look easy or they really have it easy, who knows? They maybe have it all planned or have ideas from nowhere!
People told me about different topics to write but I didn't really have the "thing" to start writing about those. What can I do about it? If it doesn't come out, I can't do it. Which is quite frustrating because I could just write about this or that but I just don't have the thing to do it.

Let's get to the point, shall we?
The point is that I want YOU to give me your opinion or ideas of what you want to read or see in here!
I know that you are reading right now. So go now! Comment section! Write! Write!
It looks like I'm just taking the easy train but I think you can give me your point of view.
This is firstly for my enjoyment and entertainment because I made it, right? But! you will be able to read all of  this. So, you can take part of this too.
And I enjoy it too if I can make you entertained or happy! So we all win, don't we?

This was a very boring thing to read, I agree. Then, what would you like to see?
Anything is accepted. I'll see what I can do about it.
Thank you and I hope you participate! I suggest you to do that and at the same time you're going to exercise your fingers!! What can be better?? hahaha
This doesn't mean I won't write my own ideas. But instead I'll do both if you cooperate with good ideas!

See you next time!!

3 comments: