Friday 27 May 2016

Cities I've traveled to (lately)


I could tick these cities out of the "big as the world itself" list of places I'd love to go. It could almost have the entire world in it, so... it is pretty big.
I've been lucky enough to visit those cool places. Even more than once for Paris or England. And still counting!
I have some travels planned ahead. How would you like me to write about it? As a diary when I go there? Summing it up? Or maybe even with video?
One of the trips will be long enough to do a lot of things. You can recommend me whatever you want, too. If you live somewhere near or you've been to there too and you think this or that would be fun!

Also, what are you most interested in when travelling?
Is it local food, sightseeing (nature or buildings)...?

And where would you like to travel? My next big travel wish would be Japan, for example. It must be amazing and I think the food is very interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment