Thursday 1 June 2017

YesStyle Review!!

Did you read the title? Yes, that's it!
I went on YesStyle and did my first order (ever).
For those who don't know, YesStyle is an asian (Hong Kong?) online retailer with a wide range of fashion, beauty and even houseware products from Asia and with a worldwide shipping.
I have always been a bit... unsure about these things. I've read many things about YesStyle and while some of them were from happy customers others were a little bit on the not-so-happy side.
But finally I gathered strength and gave it a go. Mostly because there was a good amount of things on sale (I'm sorry, I shouldn't spend much money... hehe)

I will show what I bought and you will see if I liked the experience or not.

Firstly, I tried to look for things that had reviews on the website which is pretty useful because you can see if people who bought that is happy or unhappy about the purchase. Although I ended up buying something which haven't got any. But try to read some of the reviews of everything you want to buy. As I said it is very useful!

I made the order on the 3rd of May, it was shipped on the 11th and arrived on the 25th! So it is pretty fine considering that it was standard shipping. And also, I really like that they give you a way to track your purchase so you can see how's it going.

Btw, the photos taken are terrible but write in the comments if you want to see the clothes better!

That said, let's start!
The package arrived very well packed and it was little and neat.

The first product we'll see are these shorts.
You can't appreciate it very well but it looks very similar to the one on the website pictures. I ordered the light blue ones. They are very comfy and I love the feel that it's given with the cord, I don't know how to explain it! The material is thin (but not too much) and soft.

This T-shirt is just... love itself. It is so cute I can die hahaha
There is a long sleeves option but as it is summer around here I opted for the short sleeves.
The grey and blue look great together and the cat design is awesome.
The material is quite soft too.

I had to get this! It was a set, man! I must say the zebra print is pretty even if it's that basic.
The material of the "suspender shorts" is nice and comfy. The suspenders were a little bit tight on me, but I got it for my sister so no problem! (I guess I am taller?)
It's got a material that I would even use for a more formal meeting or ocassion. And it's got two pockets, what else does it need?
Also a long pant option but... again the summer.

Yes, I ordered a bikini. Or should I say tankini? It's the first time hearing about that word... I guess it is because it looks like..more.. clothy? Does that word exist?
Anyway, the colors on my photo are terrible but it is so pretty and it fitted well!
I still haven't tried it out on the beach but I think it will be good in the sea haha
I love that the bottom is practically..shorts. It is amazingly comfortable.

Last but not least this beautiful basic shirt. The three colors combine well together, don't they?
In this case I have to say I liked it a liiiittle tiny little bit more on the website pictures than how it came. It is the same but I guess the model gives it a different vibe? But it is still pretty and soft.
Everything is soft (hehe)

AND THAT'S IT!
It was longer than expected...
In general I give it a...

4/5 kawaii tacos
Why no 5? Because I feel like I'm being too good on this review HAHA
I'm sorry. Maybe next time, guys. Keep improving!

Have you ever make an online purchase? How was your experience?

1 comment: