Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn

When you think of Autumn I'm sure you imagine trees surrounded by orange, red, yellow and brown leaves, a chilly breeze, and probably pumpkins and halloween, for the halloween lovers out there.

While I'm eating Danish butter cookies (which are, by the way, soo delicious) I'm also thinking about Autumn as if it hasn't started already!

I've been told that Autumn is a season where you feel the loneliness even more...
I'm not sure about that but I think of beautiful sights, hot drinks, layering clothes, watching movies at night with your cozy blanket while it is raining outside, last picnics until it gets too cold and! Christmas is just around the corner. And of course Halloween is there too.

It's in two weeks actually! what are you planning to do? Do you usually celebrate Halloween?
Are you excited for this christmas too? I'm sorry for those who think it's soon to talk about christmas... But it's never too soon for some other people! haha
In my case, I don't even know what to do yet!

I'm holding a poll now! Let's see what you think! haha I'm trusting you, friends! Go ahead and answer!

The bad thing about autumn for me is... that if you live in somewhere warm... it's so hard to know what to wear! For example, you may get cold at night, but the rest of the day is hot as hell! Or maybe you think it will be hot once more, but it's cold and rainy. Ahh... weather problems... #relatable hahaha

Plenty things to do in Autumn! Do you have any favourite thing to do in Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. More or less the same idea I have of autumn, although realities is the same idea for fall and winter XD, the films on a rainy afternoon are, warm in bed or on the couch, either on the other hand go to a quiet place also good, for example had a place they have now closed, was a pool closer to home, few people would, because they did not like the state of the tables, I there made me feel comfortable. I've sidetracked XD. In short, autumn is a season to be more relaxed at home, warm and with good company or not, as they see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. I think Winter and Autumn have some things in common too but still they have some... different feeling haha

      Delete