Wednesday 21 October 2015

Diary?

I went for a walk with my friend since we wanted to go to see a performance but we couldn't make it on time!We had good evening walk around the city centre but on the way there we said "Okay! We haven't seen the performance but maybe we can go to eat at a cool restaurant" and we thought of going to the only restaurant that serves some korean food around here (korean food because we were going to see a gayageum performance, which is a traditional korean string instrument)
But! that day the restaurant was closed. We cried in front of the gates but no one opened(?)
So we ended up going the next day!
It was a small but cozy restaurant. The woman in there was very kind and there was korean music while you were eating haha
I think they are more about the japanese food, though...


I'm sorry about the quality and light of the photos. They are taken with my phone and some are from my friend...
About the food, it was okay, delicious but nothing out of the ordinary, I think.
I didn't have much more photos of the food too.


There was this on the wall and I thought it was quite cute.

And my little diary ends here haha
When disappointment comes to your agenda, just think of another way or another plan! Your day can end pretty good!


I have noticed that 4 (for now) of you have voted on the poll I'm holding.
It seems you all like christmas!
Do you want me to write some christmas related posts?
Maybe that could be a challenge. All days of December until christmas posting christmas related.
Wow, that sounds difficult!
But if you like that and want to I can challenge myself to do that!
Keep voting! And comment saying what you prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment