Sunday 20 December 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Indeed, the time of the year (or one of them) when you expend a good quantity of your money... *sobs*
I'm joking, haha.

For what you just read, the theme of the blog and... unless you live on a cave, you may have noticed that
It's christmas time!
Yes, unbelievable, I know. Who could have noticed that.

Now I should say this. I'm sorry I' not doing much of a thing on the blog. But my mind is not working these days hence I don't have any good idea. I ask you, but never get a response *sobs, sobs* You, yes, you, I know you are reading and aren't leaving a comment to let me know I'm not alone! 
Or maybe I am... 
Yes, probably... I don't care as long as my mother is watching. Hello, mom (?)
After this sad moment you just witnessed...

Christmas is here, once again!
Lights everywhere, decorated trees and lovely terraces or balconies, the street full of people doing their christmas shopping and the smell of delicious roasted chestnuts everywhere you go.
Definitely I can smell christmas in the air. Like.. you know, this smell that you perceive everytime you go out in this time of the year, mostly at night.

I came up with an idea of making a daily post this christmas on the last post. But I guess, it won't be like that. But I'm getting some ideas. I hope they can make it out on the blog haha
And once again, I will ask you for your questions, ideas, whatever, even if it's a "hello, what a boring blog" because that will make me try to do better! So everyone and everything is appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, everyone I had trouble to start something, it is a matter of patience and be clever; Porcierto XD nice music, and readers will arrive, encourage, you go at your own pace, in this elace give you good advice even if for youtube can apply to this as well (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v = ezY8Uf692tU).
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezY8Uf692tU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice~ you are not alone :P
    Merry Christmas and your blog is not at all boring, I like to read to you: 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Javi~ thank you hahah <3

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too and a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The same for you too.
      (But I don't understand why the video, though.. haha)

      Delete