Wednesday 9 March 2016

Honey butter chips and happy cows?

Long time ago, I used to write in here... LOL just joking

I'm going to do a little resume of all these weeks.
Lots of colds caught, dance practices, tours of the city, nights out with many people and tired of doing nothing.
After that, I think this pictures are the most interesting moments hahaha

I ate this deliiiicious cake on Valentine's day because my friend's mother bought it for us to have as dessert after an also delicious pizza, i think... *bad memory*

I was told by a korean friend that it was veeery cold in there, and she showed me this picture (left) while where i was at the moment the weather was like summer (right)

Amazing, isn't it? I wish it was snowy too, but well. It is good to see the cool pictures of snow haha

I discovered an amazing drawing I probably did loooooong time ago.

I know, what a piece of art. But I was a real artist at drawing clouds, huh?
I love how someone asked me why the cat had such long legs, but it is supposed to be a fox. What would the fox say?

Who is thinking about that song?

Talking about cats...

This is as cute as always. (Biggest picture ftw)

And you may be asking "what does everything have to do with the title?" Nothing, at all. No, I'm joking, don't mind my lame way of writing.
Some days ago I received a package with some korean snacks (thank you, dear friend *deep bow*)

Everything was veeeery good. For me, at least. And also for my family that tasted it too.
I was scared for the Honey butter chips. I don't really know why, but I was wondering what kind of taste was it, too sweet, too salty, what could they taste like with that fancy packaging? haha They ended being quite delicious =w= *snack lover*
The cow thing... it looks like a bean in the package but it is like... I don't know how to explain but it was good too! Even if... I guess it is made with milk, for me, it tasted like... caramel.
Then ABC Chocolate... was... tasted like... chocolate. Impressive. HAHA But it was a good chocolate, i'm not very fond of chocolate unless i really crave it and it was very easy to eat it.
And the last candy is plum flavour. Very good too. I'm not a good example because I usually love snacks as I said before.
This became a very bad korean snack review. My bad huhu

Do you have a favourite snack? What are some well known snacks in your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment