Tuesday 22 November 2016

First time!?!

As I just updated a little bit and I've already talked about my dancing things...
The other day I had the chance to dance alone in the "stage" because a friend asked me to participate in this little k-pop dance contest. And it was hard to practice with the rest of the group.
[Btw, the girl screaming is my lovely friend long live the spanish]
And I actually was quite nervous because I like dancing with more people so I can't be really seen much and the attention doesn't get fully on me. And because of that I did.. soso.
But I've been getting a good response from my friends so.. I wanted to show you so I can hear what everyone thinks and where should I put my attention on. My goal is to get better, of course.

And......
that's all for today. Really. No need to worry.
BUT APPLY TO THE CHALLENGE OF A NEW CHRISTMAS THEME
There is no danger (see what I did there again?)
Over and Out!

1 comment:

  1. I see more like this XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

    ReplyDelete